- Added new role: Scheme Administrator
- Participant admission process
- Scheme trust model
- Human authorization for IDPs is now optional and no longer mandatory
- Human authorization for IDPs is now optional and no longer mandatory. The associated CTT tests are no longer a requirement for certification.
- Scheme administrators added and new attributes added to:
- Track which SA is responsible for the participant
- Express the level of adherence of the participant.
- Updated the admission process for Scheme Administrator:
- Admission of Scheme Administrator
- Withdrawal of Scheme Administrator
- Updated the admission process for Parties:
- Admission through Scheme Administrator
- reassignment of Scheme Administrator
- Governance structure changed to reflect the transition from project phase
- Added process of determining yearly participation fees.
- Updated the Accession Agreement for Certified Parties to reflect the fact that Certified Parties are subject to an annual fee.
- Updated the Accession Agreement for Adhering Parties to reflect the fact that Adhering Parties are subject to an annual fee.
- Renewed the standard NDA due to reflect the relation between the iSHARE foundation, Scheme Owner and Adoption.