This chapter builds on the iSHARE framework to showcase the scheme's key functionalities in four use cases:
- Use case: M2M interaction (with fine-grained authorisation) showcases:
- Use case: H2M interaction (with coarse-grained authorisation) showcases:
- Use case: portable identity showcases:
- Use case: delegation (and management of consent) showcases:
Each use case includes:
- A description and depiction of the roles and relations;
- A description of the prerequisites, and a depiction of prerequisite registration;
- A description and depiction of the use case;
- A sequence diagram;
- A reference to what needs to be technically implemented for this use case.
The depicted use cases are only a selection of iSHARE's use case scope. For the full scope, please refer to the detailed Functional descriptions.