The purpose of this document is to provide a complete overview of the current state of the iSHARE Scheme (v1.11).
iSHARE is a collaborative effort to improve conditions for data-sharing for organisations involved in the logistics sector. The functional scope of the iSHARE Scheme focuses on topics of identification, authentication and authorisation.
As of 2018, the iSHARE Scheme is publicly available to the market.
- iSHARE's introductory section describes the scheme's starting points: its goals, the guiding principles and the iSHARE governance framework;
- The 'releases' section describes the release notes, planning of future releases and version history of the iSHARE Scheme;
- The 'main scheme aspects' section summarises the most important functionality of the iSHARE scheme, its framework and roles, and the technical, operational and legal provisions enabling it;
- The 'use cases' section showcases the scheme's key functionalities in four use cases;
- The 'detailed descriptions' section explains the in-depth Functional, Technical, Legal and Operational agreements that, together, improve data-sharing conditions for the logistics sector;
- The scheme concludes with the 'glossary and legal notices' section;
- The project history provides some 'background information' about the project and assumptions on the basis of which the scheme was co-created.